PULLMAN, Wash. - Visitors to Pullman have a new hotel option.
The Residence Inn by Marriott has opened on the Washington State University campus.
The four-story inn brings an additional 131 rooms to a market where getting a hotel room can be difficult.
The Moscow-Pullman Daily News reports the new inn is completely booked for graduation this weekend, while future Homecoming, Apple Cup and Dad's weekends are nearly full.
The hotel is located near the Palouse Ridge Golf Club.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults