MOSCOW, Idaho - A new building to be constructed at the University of Idaho is designed to help spark new ideas, according to professor Holly Wichman.
The $49 million building is called the Integrated Research and Innovation Center.
Wichman, a professor in biological sciences, says she believes interdisciplinary research will lead to more innovative thinking and new ideas. It also will teach students how to work together on a common project or research initiative.
The Lewiston Tribune reports the groundbreaking ceremony for the 69,000-square-foot building will be Friday morning.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car