MOSCOW, Idaho - A new building to be constructed at the University of Idaho is designed to help spark new ideas, according to professor Holly Wichman.
The $49 million building is called the Integrated Research and Innovation Center.
Wichman, a professor in biological sciences, says she believes interdisciplinary research will lead to more innovative thinking and new ideas. It also will teach students how to work together on a common project or research initiative.
The Lewiston Tribune reports the groundbreaking ceremony for the 69,000-square-foot building will be Friday morning.
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho
- Spokane ralliers join cities around country to show support of Obamacare