CLARKSTON, Wash. - A 62-year-old man was taken to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center after he was found in the middle of a road in Clarkston with his genitalia severed Tuesday morning.
Around 4:20 a.m. the Asotin County Sheriff's Office and Clarkston City Police Department responded to a report of a naked man lying in the road on the 1400 block of 5th Street. When they found the man he was lying in the road with his genitalia severed.
The man was transported to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center; police officers were able to recover the man's genitalia for possible reattachment. It's not known how his genitalia was severed or why he was lying naked in the middle of the road.
His current condition is not known.
The Asotin County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident. The Sheriff's Office believes the incident was not an accident but there is no threat or danger to the community.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car