CLARKSTON, Wash. - A 62-year-old man was taken to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center after he was found in the middle of a road in Clarkston with his genitalia severed Tuesday morning.
Around 4:20 a.m. the Asotin County Sheriff's Office and Clarkston City Police Department responded to a report of a naked man lying in the road on the 1400 block of 5th Street. When they found the man he was lying in the road with his genitalia severed.
The man was transported to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center; police officers were able to recover the man's genitalia for possible reattachment. It's not known how his genitalia was severed or why he was lying naked in the middle of the road.
His current condition is not known.
The Asotin County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident. The Sheriff's Office believes the incident was not an accident but there is no threat or danger to the community.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance