MOSCOW, Idaho - A fire in north-central Idaho destroyed a trailer home and killed two dogs caught inside.
Moscow Fire Department battalion chief Dana Rand tells the Moscow-Pullman Daily News that firefighters found the home fully engulfed in flames when they arrived about 8 p.m. Friday.
Rand says the woman who lived in the home near Moscow was not there when the fire started.
Firefighters say the fire likely started where the fireplace is located.
Rand says the woman plans to rebuild.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives