WALLA WALLA, Wash. - U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash, will help cut the ribbon at the new Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic in Walla Walla.
The clinic opens Tuesday afternoon in Walla Walla.
Murray in 2009 introduced a bill authorizing $71.4 million in federal funding for the construction of the 67,000 square foot clinic.
The outpatient clinic will provide a wide array of services in addition to primary care. They include gender-specific care for women veterans, behavioral health care, occupational and physical therapy, outpatient surgery, pharmacy and pulmonary services.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position