Medford, OR - Most charges against the owners of a Medford medical marijuana dispensary have been dismissed in a plea deal in Jackson County Circuit Court.
The judge dismissed dozens of racketeering and money-laundering charges against Lori and Leland Duckworth whose dispensary was raided in May 2013.
The Mail Tribune reports each was found guilty of a single count of felony delivery of marijuana as part of a plea bargain.
They were sentenced to 11 months' probation, after which their felony charge could be reduced to a misdemeanor.
Guns that were seized will be returned to Leland Duckworth's son for safekeeping until his father completes his probation.
The judge says the Duckworths can use medical marijuana but can't grow it for others.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home