MOSES LAKE, Wash. - The carbon fiber plant at Moses Lake has agreed to spend $125,000 on an electric car charging station to settle a fine from the state Ecology Department for air pollution.
The Tri-City Herald reports equipment failures in 2012 and 2013 at SGL Automotive Carbon Fibers released uncontrolled emissions. The plant makes a light-weight material for BMW's electric car.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives