EPHRATA, Wash. - A 30-year-old Moses Lake man who killed a man he thought had molested his daughter was sentenced to 18 years in prison.
Adrian Rodriguez had been charged with murder in the 2012 shooting of Tracy Fullbright but pleaded guilty to manslaughter in a deal with Grant County prosecutors.
The website iFIBER One News reports Rodriguez has 11 prior felony convictions.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured