SEATTLE, Wash. - A winter storm warning is in effect until Wednesday afternoon for freezing rain in Washington's Cascade passes.
The National Weather Service expects hazardous driving conditions on Snoqualmie, Stevens and White passes before the precipitation changes to rain or snow. Snow accumulations should be less than 6 inches.
Forecasters say the storm moving through the state will bring a wintry mix of freezing rain or snow across Eastern Washington through Wednesday.
The Weather Service says Thursday will be cool and showery but the weekend looks mostly dry.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River