MOSCOW, Idaho - A man reported missing over the weekend has been fine and is okay.
Search and Rescue teams spent much of Sunday night looking for 73-year-old Michael Corder who was walking near Tomer Road east of Moscow. He didn't return from the walk and crews were looking for it.
He was found Monday morning in Moscow.
Corder is a registered sex offender for lewd conduct with a minor under 16 in 1995.
Teams searched until about 2 a.m. Monday morning with no success. They began again at 6:30 a.m. the same morning. A helicopter from Fairchild Air Force Base and tracking dogs helped in the search.
- 175+ "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire