SPOKANE, Wash. - The National Weather Service confirmed the bright flash in the sky Monday night was a meteorite.
NWS said the meteor entered the atmosphere near Boswell, B.C. and terminated near Meadow Creek, B.C., just north of the Washington and Idaho border.
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident
- Spokane Police looking for missing 86-year-old woman
- KXLY 4 Extreme Team lights up park for children in the hospital