SPOKANE, Wash. - A Spokane man who admitted to slapping women on their backsides had his bond boosted to $11,000 on Friday.
Despite admitting to sexual assaults, Jonathan Smith pleaded not guilty to all charges in Municipal Court Friday morning.
“I'm not trying to avoid any of this,” Smith said. “I am truly sorry for my actions.”
Smith reportedly committed the assaults along the Centennial Trail with the help of his bicycle. Some of the victims were also assaulted downtown.
Smith was booked into Spokane County Jail on Thursday on multiple counts of Assault with Sexual Motivation.
His bond was originally posted at $1,000.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River