SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A man was taken to the hospital in critical condition after a stabbing in Spokane Valley Tuesday night.
The stabbing occurred at a home near 32nd and Best Ave.
Police say two men came to the home looking for a woman. They say it was likely due to some type of transaction involving a bike. A man at the home told them the woman wasn't there.
Police say the men on the bikes came back three separate times and on the third time an altercation took place.
Police say the man at the home had a golf club, which broke during the fight and he stabbed one of the men on the bikes with it.
The man who was stabbed was rushed to the hospital and underwent surgery.
The second man on the bike fled the scene.
At this point, there have been no arrests.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'