SPOKANE, Wash. - A pedestrian was cited Thursday morning for running into a road and causing a cab to hit him.
Police say the cab was unable to stop before hitting the man near 3rd and Browne.
The pedestrian was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. He was cited, the cab driver was not.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults