SPOKANE, Wash. - A pedestrian was cited Thursday morning for running into a road and causing a cab to hit him.
Police say the cab was unable to stop before hitting the man near 3rd and Browne.
The pedestrian was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. He was cited, the cab driver was not.
- Report finds 21% of state's rural highways in poor shape
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message