SPOKANE, Wash. - A pedestrian was cited Thursday morning for running into a road and causing a cab to hit him.
Police say the cab was unable to stop before hitting the man near 3rd and Browne.
The pedestrian was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. He was cited, the cab driver was not.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent