SPOKANE, Wash. - Troopers said a man was speeding on Second Avenue when he rolled his car onto Interstate 90, causing an SUV to crash into him.
The crash happened around 11 p.m. Saturday.
Washington State Patrol troopers said Daniel Wessels, 27, was driving a 2013 Chevrolet Impala west on Second Avenue, when he lost control at Thor Street. The car rolled down an embankment and into the right-hand lane of eastbound I-90.
An SUV that was driving on I-90 hit the Impala.
Wessels was transported to Deaconess Medical Center with unknown injuries.
Troopers said drugs and/or alcohol was a factor in the crash.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties