SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are searching for a man who robbed a North Spokane Rite Aid.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Rite Aid just north of the "Y" on Division Street.
A man entered the store, put on a mask and headed straight toward the pharmacy counter where he handed the pharmacist a note demanding drugs.North Spokane Rite Aid pharmacy robbed
The pharmacist quickly handed the man an unspecified amount of painkillers. Police say the suspect made a threat to the pharmacist and ordered the pharmacist to the ground during the robbery.
He never showed a weapon. However, he did loiter around the store for a few minutes after the robbery.
"Typically in these situations people are in a rush to get out of the store, sounded like he kind of meandered, went down a couple of aisles," said Dan Waters with the Spokane Police Department. "I don't know what he was doing,"
The suspect is described as a white man, in his late 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall who was last seen wearing all black clothes.
If you have any information, please call Crime Check at 456-2233.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line