SPOKANE, Wash. - A man was robbed in his north Spokane apartment at gunpoint early Tuesday morning.
The robbery occurred around 2:15 a.m. at the Wedgewood Apartments on the 200 block of East Wedgewood.
Police say two black men and one white man with a shaved head entered the apartment with handguns.
They took several things, then left in a blue Equinox.
One person in the apartment complex received knife wounds to the back of the head, but his injuries were non-life threatening.
Police say the attack was not random and not something residents in the area should be worried about.
Police tried to track the suspects with a K-9 unit, but did not come up with anything.
Spokane Police Major Crimes Detectives are investigating.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March