A man accused of killing his girlfriend's mom and stuffing her body in a trunk changed his plea to guilty Tuesday.
Juan Sifuentez will spend the rest of his life in prison for the aggravated murder of LaTanya Chapin.
Police say Sifuentez killed his girlfriend Rachael Colby's mom with a baseball bat then asked Colby to help him hide the body in the trunk.
Chapin's body was found several weeks later in teh car parked on the South Hill.
Colby is also charged with her mom's murder and her trial is scheduled to get underway in September.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some