YAKIMA, Wash. - Most people holding signs at Yakima intersections are panhandling for money.
Lance Forsee was holding a sign this week looking for another kind of help -- employees.
He told KIMA he was "thinking outside the box" to fill five jobs at his landscaping business.
It worked. The business lobby was filled with people filling out applications because they saw "the guy on the corner with the sign."
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River