WENATCHEE, Wash. - The Chelan County coroner says the man killed by a Wenatchee police officer during a drug-string arrest had multiple gunshot wounds.
He was identified Tuesday as 43-year-old Robert Harris of Wenatchee.
KPQ reports the Washington State Patrol is investigating Thursday's shooting. It happened in the drive-thru lane of a fast-food restaurant after the uniformed officer had pulled over a suspect in an undercover drug deal.
The officer was treated at a hospital for minor injuries suffered during the struggle.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River