WORLEY, Idaho - A man was killed on Highway 95 Tuesday after he was ejected from the tractor he was operating.
Deputies responded to calls of an industrial accident around 10 a.m. to 23100 S. Hwy 95. They learned that the operator was pushing rock down a steep embankment and was thrown forward from the tractor and run over. The operator has been identified as 74-year-old Arthur R. Brand from Worley, Idaho.
This is an ongoing investigation. More information will be released when available.
- Thanksgiving travel tips for local flyers
- Holiday deals for the savvy consumer
- New details emerge in Medical Lake High School explicit photo drive
- Travel easier during the busiest holiday weekend in a decade
- Cantwell fights higher park fees
- Padden named ranking member on Senate Law and Justice committee