LACROSSE, Wash. - A Colfax man is in satisfactory condition at a Spokane hospital after being pinned under a piece of farm equipment.
Whitman County Sheriff's Deputies and emergency crews were called to the accident on Little Alkali Road near LaCrosse around 3:30 p.m. Monday. LaCrosse is about 40 miles west of Pullman.
An auger, which is a drilling device, that was sitting outside collapsed on Norm Pauls, 52. Emergency crews had to cut the machinery off Pauls.
He was flown by helicopter to Sacred Heart Medical Center.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults