SPOKANE, Wash. - Major Crimes is investigating an incident at Providence Hospital after reports of someone jumping or falling off the helipad.
There is no word yet on the identity of the man, who was pronounced deceased at the scene.
There is a high likelihood it was a suicide.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Thousands turn out for Coeur d'Alene holiday lighting ceremony
- UPDATE: Man charged with Newman Lake woman's death
- Spokane family searches for stolen heirlooms and antiques
- Excelsior to offer socialization opportunities for seniors
- Red Lion Hotel builds giant gingerbread house
- Police investigating possible homicide in Newman Lake