YAKIMA, Wash. - A man accused of punching a police dog in Yakima is jailed with bail set at $100,000.
The man was in a car that fled a fight Thursday in a grocery store parking lot.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports when officers stopped the car the man refused to cooperate so the dog was ordered to subdue him. After he punched the dog he was shot with a Taser and arrested.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home