MALDEN, Wash. - The 44-year-old Malden man accused of taking part in the death of a teenager pleaded guilty just before his trial was set to begin Monday morning.
Bobby Bilderback pleaded guilty to charges of substance abuse, homicide and unlawful disposal of human remains.
Bilderback was set to stand trial Monday morning in Whitman County Superior Court for controlled substance homicide, distribution of meth to a minor and possession of meth. Bilderback provided 17-year-old Donavin Stapert with meth at his home in March.
Stapert died and Bilderback, along with two others, allegedly put his body in a safe and buried it in Spokane County.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line