PASCO, Wash. - Startled drivers weren't seeing things; there really was a kangaroo hopping down the highway in Pasco.
The kangaroo nearly caused a couple of accidents Saturday on Highway 182 and police responded.
According to reports, police kept the kangaroo off the highway while the owner and friends tracked it down and caught it.
The owner lives in an area of Franklin County where it's legal to own exotic pets. The owner also has a zebra.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some