PLUMMER, Idaho - A reported threat at Lakeside High School caused the Plummer Worley School District to go on lockdown Tuesday morning.
The lockdown has since been lifted and students are safe. The Coeur d'Alene Tribal School did not participate in the lockdown, because there was no immediate danger. In an alert, however, they said they will lockdown in the future “as a precautionary measure if any neighboring schools have issued a lockdown.”
- Kootenai County deputies arrest US Marshall fugitive for drug trafficking
- Ephrata man dies after collision near Quincy
- Man dead after fatal crash on US 95
- Ballots for November elections sent out
- Pot convictions could disappear for Kettle Falls Five
- Spokane Symphony honors the donors who kept the Fox Theater alive