CONNELL, Wash. - Operations have returned to normal at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center following a modified lockdown because of a brawl involving 22 inmates at the prison near Connell.
KONA reports three inmates injured in Sunday's fight have been returned to the prison, and regular activity resumed Tuesday.
Coyote Ridge is located about 40 miles northeast of the Tri-Cities and holds more than 2,500 prisoners.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved