CONNELL, Wash. - Operations have returned to normal at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center following a modified lockdown because of a brawl involving 22 inmates at the prison near Connell.
KONA reports three inmates injured in Sunday's fight have been returned to the prison, and regular activity resumed Tuesday.
Coyote Ridge is located about 40 miles northeast of the Tri-Cities and holds more than 2,500 prisoners.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday