CONNELL, Wash. - The Coyote Ridge Corrections Center at Connell is on a modified lockdown following an inmate fight.
Corrections spokesman Will Mader says it started as a one-on-one altercation Sunday evening in the minimum security section then escalated to involve 22 inmates.
KONA reports three inmates were treated for injuries.
Movement in the prison is restricted Monday and several activities have been canceled.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives