LEAVENWORTH, Wash. - The tourist town of Leavenworth is asking visitors to pay for parking.
The Wenatchee World reports an electronic pay station and drop boxes are collecting fees for 240 spaces in public parking lots.
Leavenworth still has 436 on-street spaces and 200 free parking lot spaces.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved