LEAVENWORTH, Wash. - The tourist town of Leavenworth is asking visitors to pay for parking.
The Wenatchee World reports an electronic pay station and drop boxes are collecting fees for 240 spaces in public parking lots.
Leavenworth still has 436 on-street spaces and 200 free parking lot spaces.
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire