SPOKANE, Wash. - Lewis and Clark High School was placed on a modified lockdown early Friday morning as students were arriving to school.
Spokane Public Schools said there was a threat made to the school over the phone.
The district investigated the incident and deemed the threat not credible.
Classes resumed 45 minutes after the lockdown began.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan