SPOKANE, Wash. - Lewis and Clark High School was placed on a modified lockdown early Friday morning as students were arriving to school.
Spokane Public Schools said there was a threat made to the school over the phone.
The district investigated the incident and deemed the threat not credible.
Classes resumed 45 minutes after the lockdown began.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults