SPOKANE, Wash. - Lewis and Clark High School was placed on a modified lockdown early Friday morning as students were arriving to school.
Spokane Public Schools said there was a threat made to the school over the phone.
The district investigated the incident and deemed the threat not credible.
Classes resumed 45 minutes after the lockdown began.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes