The Latah County Sheriff's office and the Spokane Bomb Squad are investigating a small explosive device found in a vehicle parked outside the Latah County Courthouse.
The Sheriff's office can confirm the device has been neutralized.
The Latah County Courthouse is located in the 500 block of S. Adams in Moscow, Idaho.
The Latah County Sheriff's office says they received a call about a possible explosive device around 4:21 Saturday evening.
According to KZBG news, a person found the device and drove it to the Sheriff's Office for disposal.
The device was one-inch in diameter and about six-inches in length.
Streets near the courthouse were blocked off, and all non-essential personnel were evacuated.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time