SPOKANE, Wash. - KXLY4's fifth Field of Dreams, and fiftieth Extreme Team Project, is about to get underway.
After months of taking nominations, this year's lucky winner is the A.M. Cannon Park, which will become our next hometown Chevrolet Diamonds and Dreams Field.
It's been decades since anyone has touched the park.
Now, KXLY's Extreme Team is going to give it a complete makeover.
The changes made will turn this park into a Field of Dreams for the West Central Community, the Lilac Blind Foundation, Sysa Baseball, and more.
Construction will kick into high gear next week.
- Morning Sprint: Oct 17, 2017
- WSU Spokane professor launches anti-bias police training
- Northeast Spokane neighborhood rocked by multiple tire slashings
- State tries to prove convicted cop killer is eligible for death penalty
- I90 on-ramp at Walnut may close in near future
- Spokane updates snow plow plan ahead of winter season