POST FALLS, Idaho - Kootenai County Sheriff's Deputies arrested 30-year-old Evan C. McGee of Spokane, Washington, on a US Marshall's warrant for drug trafficking.
On Thursday, October 19 at 10:22 a.m., two Kootenai County deputies observed two people nearly get struck by vehicles crossing the road on W. Seltice Way near N. Corbin Road outside a crosswalk.
Deputies approached the individuals for illegally crossing the road and immediately noticed both appeared to be under the influence. One of these individuals was McGee.
During a search of McGee, two ounces of heroin, an ounce of meth, and several small individually wrapped bags of heroin packaged for delivery were found.
McGee was arrested and charged for his US Marshall warrant, trafficking heroin, possession of meth, being under the influence in a public place, and possession of paraphernalia.
- Some Spokane shoppers trade Thanksgiving meals for holiday deals
- Inmates build a better future at Geiger Corrections Center
- Red Lion Hotels builds life-size gingerbread house
- Spokane seniors receive Thanksgiving meals and cheer
- Thanksgiving tradition: Turkey Bowl
- Police arrest man suspected of robbing pot shop, shooting clerk