POST FALLS, Idaho - Kootenai County Sheriff's Deputies arrested 30-year-old Evan C. McGee of Spokane, Washington, on a US Marshall's warrant for drug trafficking.
On Thursday, October 19 at 10:22 a.m., two Kootenai County deputies observed two people nearly get struck by vehicles crossing the road on W. Seltice Way near N. Corbin Road outside a crosswalk.
Deputies approached the individuals for illegally crossing the road and immediately noticed both appeared to be under the influence. One of these individuals was McGee.
During a search of McGee, two ounces of heroin, an ounce of meth, and several small individually wrapped bags of heroin packaged for delivery were found.
McGee was arrested and charged for his US Marshall warrant, trafficking heroin, possession of meth, being under the influence in a public place, and possession of paraphernalia.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions
- Already feeling buried in holiday stress? Who's going skiing to avoid family and friends?