ELLENSBURG, Wash. - Kittitas County has opened a one-stop help center for victims of the Taylor Bridge Fire at Central Washington University.
Representatives of county, state, faith-based and other human services organizations will be available from 8 a.m. to noon in Green Hall on the university campus.
Officials estimate the fire has caused private property losses exceeding $8 million.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday