ELLENSBURG, Wash. - Kittitas County has opened a one-stop help center for victims of the Taylor Bridge Fire at Central Washington University.
Representatives of county, state, faith-based and other human services organizations will be available from 8 a.m. to noon in Green Hall on the university campus.
Officials estimate the fire has caused private property losses exceeding $8 million.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting