COLFAX, Wash. - Washington State Patrol (WSP) is investigating an early morning crash near Colfax that killed a Kennewick, Wash. man.
Charles Shaw, 38, was driving westbound on State Route 26 when his vehicle crossed the center lane, onto the eastbound shoulder, and down an embankment into a creek. The vehicle struck a tree, ejecting Shaw through the window. He was not wearing a seat belt. No other people were inside the vehicle.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting