COLFAX, Wash. - Washington State Patrol (WSP) is investigating an early morning crash near Colfax that killed a Kennewick, Wash. man.
Charles Shaw, 38, was driving westbound on State Route 26 when his vehicle crossed the center lane, onto the eastbound shoulder, and down an embankment into a creek. The vehicle struck a tree, ejecting Shaw through the window. He was not wearing a seat belt. No other people were inside the vehicle.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Crash at Washington and Mission
- Idaho tax bill advances despite gay marriage objections
- Bill in Legislature raises I-90 speed limit to 75 in places
- Spokane Police investigate suspicious death
- Spokane Police investigate 2 early morning shootings
- Moses Lake dad accused of slitting son's throat, killing him