SPOKANE, Wash. - Army Cpl. Justin Clouse, killed along with four other servicemen in a friendly fire incident in Afghanistan earlier this week, has returned home to the United States.
Clouse arrived at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware Thursday morning.
Clouse, whose hometown is Sprague, Wash., was a member of D Company, 2nd Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team based at Fort Carson, Colo.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River