SPOKANE, Wash. - Joshua Tillery, the man accused of shooting and killing 33-year-old Devon Mack two weeks ago in North Spokane finally made his appearance in front of a judge Tuesday.
Previous attempts to have him appear in court failed because Tillery claimed he was ill.
Tillery pleaded not guilty and is being held on $1 million bond.
Witnesses say the two were arguing at a home in the 4500 block of North Lincoln and at some point during the argument the gun went off hitting Mack in the head.
Police are looking for more witnesses to that fight and are asking if you witnessed the May 3 fight to call Crime Check at 456-2233.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults