YAKIMA, Wash. - The Yakima County sheriff's office says a 16-year-old girl on a church group hike near White Pass fell ill Wednesday and had to be rescued by helicopter.
The sheriff's office says she was hoisted aboard a King County helicopter and flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. Her parents were notified to meet her at the hospital.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives