ELLENSBURG, Wash. - Hundreds of people are expected to jump in the Yakima River on Saturday near Cle Elum for the seventh annual Epic Float.
The Daily Record reports participants are encourage to wear wacky attire, and bonus points go to animal-shaped floatation devices, like whales and turtles.
The Kittitas County Undersheriff Clay Myers says participants should be aware that alcohol and cold water are a dangerous combination. But drinking while floating the river is not a crime for those 21 and older.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school