SPOKANE, Wash. - A fire late Wednesday left three people without a home for the night.
According to Spokane firefighters, around midnight, people living in a house near South Riverton and Mission Avenue called 911 to report smelling smoke.
When firefighters arrived, they found insulation smoldering in the attic.
Firefighters believe that the fire was due to an electrical problem.
Firefighters added that one firefighter battling the house fire cut his hand with an ax during the response. Firefighters said his injury is not serious.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River