STEVENS COUNTY, Wash. - Sheriff's Deputies in Stevens County arrested homicide suspect Eric Harris, 48, Monday night.
Harris was the main suspect after his younger brother, Larch Harris, was found killed by a shotgun wound to the torso last Sunday.
Deputies discovered Harris hiding in a mobile home less than a mile away from his residence, where the shooting took place.
He was taken into custody without incident and booked on charges of first degree murder and unlawful possession of a firearm.
Harris is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday, June 25.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods