STEVENS COUNTY, Wash. - Sheriff's Deputies in Stevens County arrested homicide suspect Eric Harris, 48, Monday night.
Harris was the main suspect after his younger brother, Larch Harris, was found killed by a shotgun wound to the torso last Sunday.
Deputies discovered Harris hiding in a mobile home less than a mile away from his residence, where the shooting took place.
He was taken into custody without incident and booked on charges of first degree murder and unlawful possession of a firearm.
Harris is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday, June 25.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter