SPOKANE, Wash. - Jason Hart, the Nine Mile Falls man accused of strangling his girlfriend and putting her body in a tub of acid pleaded not guilty to her murder Tuesday.
Hart, 27, had only been dating Regan Jolley for a few weeks prior to the murder.
Friends say Hart suffers from PTSD because of military service overseas; he also abused meth and other drugs.
His trial for Jolley's murder is set for August 12.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some