RICHLAND, Wash. - Washington Gov. Jay Inslee helped break ground Thursday on the Wine Science Center at Washington State University Tri-Cities.
The city, the Port of Benton and the Tri-Cities Research District are building the $23 million center and donating it to the university in north Richland.
The Tri-City Herald reports it should be completed in 2015 with labs, classrooms, conference space and a gravity-flow winery.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image