RICHLAND, Wash. - Washington Gov. Jay Inslee helped break ground Thursday on the Wine Science Center at Washington State University Tri-Cities.
The city, the Port of Benton and the Tri-Cities Research District are building the $23 million center and donating it to the university in north Richland.
The Tri-City Herald reports it should be completed in 2015 with labs, classrooms, conference space and a gravity-flow winery.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday