WASHINGTON - Gov. Chris Gregoire is planning a trade mission in early October to India and South Korea.
Spokeswoman Nicole Vukonich said details are still being put together for what will be about a two-week trip to promote Boeing planes and other Washington products and business opportunities.
A state Commerce Department website says the trip will include stops in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, and Seoul.
Gregoire will leave office in January.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line