SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A Gonzaga law student will spend a year in prison for a hit and run in Spokane Valley last year.
Timmy Nguyen, 23, crashed his car into a bicycle ridden by Danny Packard. Packard was pulling his young daughter behind him and she suffered a fractured skull and wrist.
Nguyen left the scene.
Besides his prison sentence, Nguyen will have to pay more than $37,000 in restitution.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting