SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Firefighters were unable to save a detached garage to a fire in the Spokane Valley.
The call came out just before 5 a.m. to Spokane County Fire District 9 for a fire on the 1700 block of Judkins Road. Firefighters arrived and were worried about flames from the garage spreading to a nearby home.
It only took firefighters about 10 minutes to battle the fire and they were able to stop the flames from spreading.
The garage and a truck inside were destroyed by the flames.
At this point the fire does not look suspicious, but an investigation is ongoing.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns