SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Firefighters were unable to save a detached garage to a fire in the Spokane Valley.
The call came out just before 5 a.m. to Spokane County Fire District 9 for a fire on the 1700 block of Judkins Road. Firefighters arrived and were worried about flames from the garage spreading to a nearby home.
It only took firefighters about 10 minutes to battle the fire and they were able to stop the flames from spreading.
The garage and a truck inside were destroyed by the flames.
At this point the fire does not look suspicious, but an investigation is ongoing.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position