SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A funnel cloud was spotted in east Spokane County on Wednesday afternoon.
KXLY4 viewers sent in pictures and videos from Spokane Valley, Otis Orchards, and Liberty Lake.
KXLY4's Chief Meteorologist Kris Crocker confirmed that it is, in fact, a funnel cloud.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan