SPOKANE, Wash. - Freezing rain on Thursday night and into Friday morning caused dozens of slide-offs and crashes during the morning commute.
A majority of the crashes were in North Spokane County near Indian Trail Road and Seven Mile Road.
According to the National Weather Service, snow is expected Saturday and into Sunday.
To see a list of school closures and delays, click here.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties