COLFAX, Wash. - A former Washington State University administrator accused of molesting two young girls has entered into a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Jud Preece pleaded guilty Friday to felony second degree child molestation in Whitman County Superior Court. A first degree child molestation count against Preece was dropped in return for the plea.
He was arrested last summer by Pullman Police for inappropriately touching a 13-year-old girl. A second victim of Preece's abuse later came forward. He was taken into custody Friday pending sentencing which is set for late next month.
Preece was WSU's senior associate director of alumni relations.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting