COLFAX, Wash. - A former Washington State University administrator accused of molesting two young girls has entered into a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Jud Preece pleaded guilty Friday to felony second degree child molestation in Whitman County Superior Court. A first degree child molestation count against Preece was dropped in return for the plea.
He was arrested last summer by Pullman Police for inappropriately touching a 13-year-old girl. A second victim of Preece's abuse later came forward. He was taken into custody Friday pending sentencing which is set for late next month.
Preece was WSU's senior associate director of alumni relations.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane